Monday, February 4, 2013

Yummy Banana Pudding




I am going to have a dinner party tomorrow and i haven't thought about what to cook for dessert. Thankfully, i came across this recipe in the internet that has caught my attention.

It's a banana cake! My favorite cake that my mother has been making me since i was young. 

I am very eager to make it because for the first time, i'm going to make myself! So try it with me guys and make our experience amazing. :)


Banana Pudding IV - Ingredients

 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
 3 cups cold milk
 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
 4 bananas, sliced
 1/2 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers

Banana Pudding IV - Directions

1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in condensed milk, pudding mix, cold milk and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.

2. Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish with vanilla wafers. Arrange sliced bananas evenly over wafers. Spread with pudding mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping. Chill.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/banana-pudding-iv/detail.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment