Friday, February 1, 2013

Really Saucy Chicken



I need to prepare something for lunch but I don't know what to cook. I still have chicken in the fridge so as usual, I surf online for chicken recipe that's rich in tomato sauce.

Its good that there is some recipe online for Saucy Chicken that's exactly what I want it. It looks delicious so I'm giving it a go :)

Saucy Chicken - Ingredients


1/2 cup SMUCKER'S® Sweet Orange Marmalade
1/2 cup Dickinson's® Tomato Ketchup
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup water
2 1/2 pounds meaty chicken pieces


Saucy Chicken - Directions


1. In a large bowl, combine marmalade, soy sauce, ketchup and water. Add chicken pieces and cover. Refrigerate for three to four hours, or overnight, turning chicken pieces occasionally.
2. Remove chicken and place in a single layer, skin side up, in a baking pan. Brush with marinade.
3. Bake, uncovered, in a 375 degrees F oven 45 to 50 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Brush with marinade several times during cooking, to within 15 minutes of removing from oven. Discard remaining marinade.

No comments:

Post a Comment